Green Star Cannabis LLC

1403 N Division St Suite A, Spokane, WA 99202, USA

About Green Star Cannabis LLC

Supplying Spokane, WA with high quality recreational and medical marijuana / cannabis. We are Spokane’s #1 downtown corridor store for three years running.

We strive to be a one-of-a-kind retail marijuana store. Our attentive and friendly Budtenders will not only help you find what you’re looking for, they'll also make you want to come back again and again

We are the only store in Spokane that has three levels of additional product testing for all our flowers: whether it’s our specialty indoor, hand-trimmed flower or our carefully selected sun grown. This goes far above what is required by the State. We do this because we see powdery mildew, dead and live spider mites, bud rot, pesticide-laden product, and much more. We knew from the beginning we were going to have to manage quality inside the store.

Step 1: All products are placed under a “scope” where we look deep into the flower. We look for resin gland (trichome) development. Is it clear, milky, or if we’re lucky, is it golden with a perfect harvest time? Did the bulb (basal cell) at the top even develop? If so, has it been chopped off  by aggressive machine trimmers (decreased potency)? We do not support auto-trimming machines as they decrease potency by damaging the trichome and potency cell(s).

Step 2: We turn away 80 percent of all samples. Of the remaining 20 percent, each sample gets assigned to specific Budtenders and Medical Consultants for off-site review. Each Budtender takes the product home with a review sheet (homework). They open the product and smell it (Terpenes), and they also re-scope to check for internal mold on the stem or between the buds. Is it sticky?

After all of that, the owner chooses a business fit. Are the people professional, and do they follow the law and the rules? Are they easy to deal with?  Or, are they unaware of the industry?

We learned fast: Stick with a price-point for almost everyone, and specialize on indoor, hand-trimmed products from only the small growers (Tier 1 and Tier 2). Our “Something for Everyone”  model is well-respected because not everyone can afford everything. This is why we’ve been licensed since day one and have been Spokane’s NUMBER ONE downtown corridor store over three years running.

This product has intoxicating effects and may be habit forming. Smoking is hazardous to your health. There may be health risks associated with consumption of this product. Should not be used by women that are pregnant or breast feeding. For use only by adults twenty-one and older. Keep out of reach of children. Marijuana can impair concentration, coordination, and judgment. Do not operate a vehicle or machinery under the influence of this drug.

Contact Information

1403 N Division St Suite A, Spokane, WA 99202, USA

Opening Hours:

Monday: 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM

Leave a Comment

Embedded Image